Monday, May 25, 2009

Marty the Mouse

Michael woke up from his nap today and looked at the window and said "look, doggy" ... so I looked, and there was a mouse crawling all over the screen door outside. We've had Echo (the dog) here for a couple weeks while my parents are out of town and she has been obsessing over a few spots on the deck, so I figured there were mice under there ... but as Tony says "now we have proof!" We've decided to call it "Marty" ... because it starts with an M. No other reason. Tony is now working on setting traps to capture it and kill it ... YES, I said KILL it! I don't approve of mice around my house. Why is it with all the neighborhood cats that camp out in our front yard, none of them go get rid of the mice in the backyard?????And yes, we set Michael straight that it is a mouse, not a doggy. :)



No comments: